1. According to the APHA Rulebook, both the horse owner AND the exhibitor must be APHA members to qualify for APHA National Points.
2. CPHC Yearly Memberships are good January 1 through December 31 of the membership year.
3. CPHC year end points begin accumulating the date membership is paid.
4. Both the horse owner AND exhibitor (trainer or non-owner in Open classes) must be CPHC members to qualify for CPHC year end points.
5. If a member owns a horse exhibited by a spouse or dependent, a Family membership with everyone listed would be required.
6. To qualify for CPHC Year End All Around OR Individual Class Awards, you must show to at least 75% of the available judges for the year.