Regulations and Guidelines:
· Rentals are available to CLIA members in good standing (dues are current)
· Overnight rentals are NOT permitted
· Animals are NOT permitted on the premises
· Set up and clean up must be completed on the rental date
· Building occupancy maximum – 125
· Use of two kitchen grills is NOT permitted
· Windows are to be left open when the rental period is over
· Trash must be placed in the receptacle ($20 fee) or removed from the premises
· No smoking in the building or on porches. No camp fires.
· Security deposit will be returned within 2 weeks after inspection of the premises
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within 2 weeks or less of reservation will result in the return of the Rental Fee ($100) and Trash Receptacle Fee ($20). Security Deposit will not be refunded.
By submitting this form, I agree to the terms of the CLIA Rental Agreement and will be responsible for the regulations and guidelines as stated above.