The renter is subject to the following terms and conditions: Renter(s) should make his/her own independent
1. In case of emergency, as determined by Raccoon Lake Boat Rental, Raccoon Lake Boat Rental shall have the right to move the
renter(s) boat if possible if the boat is unattended and the renter(s) cannot be reached. However, under no circumstance is
Raccoon Lake Boat Rental under any obligation to provide this service. Costs incurred by Raccoon Lake Boat Rental shall be
billed at the normal rate. Renter(s) agree to indemnify Raccoon Lake Boat Rental and hold harmless from any and all liability,
loss or damage caused by or to the subject boat. In general, renter(s) shall be solely responsible for the emergency.
2. Renter(s) agree that only reasonable and customary use will be made of docks and facilities covered hereby, that no
unnecessary wear and tear, disturbance, nuisance, rubbish or garbage will be permitted on the dock or premises, and that
renter(s) will keep docks and premises covered hereby free and clear of gear, tackle, and other obstructions.
3. There are no refunds due to weather or change of plans.
4. Renter(s) certify that this agreement has been read and the terms and conditions set forth herein are fully understood.
Renter(s) further acknowledge that they have examined the slip or will examine the slip where the boat will be placed and find it
5. Raccoon Lake Boat Rental makes no representation or guarantees concerning water level. If the lake is flooded Raccoon Lake
Boat Rental is not held responsible for liable for any damage to the boat or bodily harm the renter(s) may have concerning the
flood whether it be during shuttling or at the dock.
6. Even-numbered slips on the left side of the dock facing the water. Odd-numbered slips are on the right side of the dock. Slips
28,27,14, and 15 have lights in front of them.
7. You MUST be moved out of your slip the following day by 10 AM or you will be charged $20 and will be moved to a mooring
ball. Please be considerate of those renting the slip after you!
8. Please don't forget to bring rope and fenders to tie up to the dock.
9. Please stay in the slip number assigned to you. Changing slip numbers without our knowledge will result in a fine.
10. These are uncovered slip rentals and do not have power.
11. We are unable to do seasonal dock slip rentals. If interested please contact the park office at 765-344-1412.
12. Raccoon Lake Boat Rental is not responsible for lost or stolen items
13. We required a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you cancel within 48-hours or your start time you will be charged for your rental in FULL. On holidays and busy weekends, we will require payment at least a day before your rental to ensure your arrival.
14. Raccoon Lake Boat Rental is not liable or responsible for any damages to renter(s) boat, equipment or bodily