Responsible Person (Account holder)
I give permission for myself or my child to be photographed or videoed while participating in YMCA activities. I consent to these photos/video being used for publicity purposes.
All enrolment conditions have been established to ensure maximum enjoyment and usage of the Centre by all YMCA members. On acceptance by the Centre of this agreement you will be referred to as a ‘Member’ and have the usage rights and obligations as detailed below.
1. ENROLMENT CONDITIONS:Enrolment commences on the date stated on the enrolment agreement.
2. LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT:I understand that this agreement is a legally binding contract regardless of if I/my child attends the classes.
3. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION:Cancellation cannot occur mid-term. No refund will be offered after the term has commenced.
4. CHANGE OF CLASS:If a gymnast progresses to the next level you will be advised by way of email. It will be your responsibility to bring a copy of that email (either via print out copy or on your phone) to reception for them to enrol you into the new class. Please be aware that days and times may be vary from your current class and additional fees may apply.
5. MISSED SESSIONS:Where a gymnast participation in the program is reduced through injury or illness consideration will be given to a reduction in fees provided that (a) a medical certificate is provided supporting the gymnast inability to participate and the period of non-participation is for a minimum of 3 consecutive weeks and (b) A Gymnast/parent’s seeking a reduction of gymnastics fees on the basis of injury and/or illness should submit a request in writing to the Centre Manager together with medical evidence detailing the reasons and the periodof incapacity.
6. UNIFORMAll Kindergym Programs (U5’s Program) - are required to wear their Gymnastics T-Shirts to each Class.STEPs Programs – YMCA Leotard or Singlet (available for purchase at Reception).Competitive Programs – YMCA Leotards on selected days as requested by Coaching Staff.
7. CANCELLED CLASSES DUE TO WEATHER OCCASSIONSPlease be aware that classes cancelled due to weather conditions (heat or storm etc) will not be credited as this is due to matters out of YMCA hands. Whilst we take every measure to ensure classes are not cancelled safety of our Gymnast and staff is our number one priority.
8. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:Public Holidays will not be included in the class fees and no classes will run on these days.
9. HOURS OF OPERATION:The Centre reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate, from time to time, any of the particular facilities or services provided by the Centre. Please refer to current operational information available at Reception.
10. CONDUCT WITHIN THE CENTREManagement reserve the right to refuse entry, cancel an enrolment or request a Gymnast/Parent to leave the premisesif the Gymnast/Parent does not behave in a responsible manner, is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or does not adhere to the conditions of entry.
11. GYMNASTICS AUSTRALIA REGISTRATION:It is a requirement of Gymnastics Australia that any member participating in gymnastics classes be registered and have paid a fee prior to participation. This annual fee is sent directly to Gymnastics Australia and covers all participating Members. The registration and insurance cover is for one calendar year (January to December).
12. ACCESS TO THE GYMNASTICS ARENAOnly YMCA/Gymnastics Australia Registered Gymnast are allow access to our Gymnastics Arena Floor (The only exception to this rule is Parent/Guardian assisted classes).
13. SAFETY:Whilst every care and safety measure will be taken, participation in gymnastics by the very nature of the activity carries a risk of physical injury. YMCA or it’s servants or agents are indemnified against any claim against the Member in relation to any injury sustained to the Member’s person or any damage to his/her property. Should it be considered at any time that the member requires medical assistance or hospital treatment YMCA staff are authorised to obtain this assistance if necessary.
Safeguarding Children & Young PeopleThe YMCA is committed to Safeguarding children and young people and has a range of policies and procedures to keepchildren and young people safe. Details of these policies are available at: www.ymcabrisbane.org along withinformation on YMCA’s obligation to report child safety concerns, and how you can report child safety concerns.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN NO PHOTOS OR VIDEO’S ARE TO BE TAKEN DURING CLASS
14. GUARDIAN ASSISTED CLASSES:It is a requirement that any child attending a guardian assisted class must be supervised by a suitable guardian available to participate in the class with the named child and that any other children will have a further guardian to supervise them outside of the gymnastics hall (please refer to the website for booking policy and fees or see reception).
15. BOOKINGS DEPOSITAn upfront non-refundable payment of $20 is required however an enrolment form must be submitted 24 hours prior to the nominated class. Once submitted please wait for confirmation phone call or email from one of our friendly staff. Upon completion of your class please pay the balance of fees at reception these are due within 48hrs of your first class.
16. REGISTRATION/MEMBERSHIP FEESKindergym Classes: $45 Registration (charged per annum) + $10 equipment Levy per term.STEPs and Recreational Classes: $50 Registration (charged per annum) + $10 equipment levy per termCompetitive Classes: $90.00 Registration (charged per annum) + $10 equipment levy per term
PERSONAL INFORMATION AUTHORITY
I hereby grant permission for the YMCA to provide sufficient personal information for me and my family members listed below to use the online services provided by GreeneDesk Pty Ltd. (Parent Portal).
I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this membership detailed in the Gymnastics enrolment. I acknowledge that the information given on this form is true and correct.