The following insurance requirements must be met to obtain a Special Event Permit.
A $3,000,000 Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy where Lehi City is named as an additional insured is required.
Within that insurance policy:
1. Damages to Rented Premises must be insured for $500,000;
2. Medical Expenses must be insured for $100,000;
3. Personal Injury must be insured for $500,000.
4. Products must be insured for $500,000.
If you would like to use a bounce-house or similar blow-up toy as a part of the Special Event, the bounce-house vendor must also meet the following special insurance requirements:
1. a General Liability Insurance policy of $3,000,000 ($1,000,000 per occurrence/ $3,000,000 aggregate) where Lehi City is named as an additional insured,
2. and an Insurance Policy that has an athletic participation exclusion OR is one that will pay for bodily injury and property damage based not on the participants but on territory, policy period, and unintentional injury.
***Additional Fees may be required for any damages on city property due to bounce-houses.