1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the
CDIB (Certified Degree of Indian Blood).
2. Assistance will be given to tribal students/participants who are enrolled in Pre-K to 12th Grade.
3. Applicants must provide a copy of the flyer or brochure with fees and vendor/camp information.
4. Allowance for tribal youth will be one time per year up to ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00) for Single Day Camps and TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200.00) for Overnight Boarding Camps to be used towards an accredited camp or clinic in their respective sport or recreation of choice.
5. Checks will be made out directly to the organization who is conducting the camp or clinic, NOT the participant or parent/guardian of the participant. Reimbursements will only be allowed for camps that require online payments. Reimbursement will be made after camp has been
completed. Approval will need to be made prior to camp.
6. COMPLETED APPLICATIONS will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office two weeks prior to the deadline of their selected camp or clinic. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents.
7. Participants/applicants will be responsible for the remainder of the fees, meals, transportation, supplies…etc, associated with the camp or clinic.
8. Participants are responsible for registering and submitting any required documents to the camp or clinic itself. The RESpECT Program will only process payment, if approved. It is your responsibility to confirm approval of application prior to registrations.
9. Participant and parent/guardian must sign and abide by the RESpECT program “Sportsmanship Creed and Parent Creed”, and must conduct themselves accordingly throughout the camp or clinic.
10. Participants must agree to complete the camp or clinic in its entirety. If the participant fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible to apply for any assistance for an entire year.
11. Participating in any sport can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents of injuries that may occur while participating in the camp or