NOTICE TO GUEST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WEEKEND CAMPING FOR 2020 – ONE PRICE –WHETHER YOU STAY ONE NIGHT OR ALL WEEKEND! MUST SHOW PHOTO ID UPON CHECK-IN
Camping Check In
Thursday July 9th from Noon–9pm, Friday July 10th from 9am-9pm & Sat. July 11th from 7AM-2PM Camping Check out: 12 (Noon) Sunday July 12th, 2020
RAIN OR SHINE – CAMPING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND MUST BE MADE AT TIME OF APPLICATION. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL PUT YOU AT THE END OF THE LINE
Camping fees do not include entry to Harley Pulls & Entertainment at Main Stage - Camping Only.
NO GLASS CONTAINERS NO OPEN FIRES NO FIREWORKS NO Motorized ATVS, PIT BIKES, SIDE BY SIDES, GOLF CARTS NO PETS NO RAW SEWAGE/GREY WATER DUMPING
1. Vehicles are not to be driven around unless entering and exiting. Absolutely NO PERSONS to be transported in back of pickup trucks - this action will result in immediate eviction.
2. There are no electrical or water hookups. Washstands and portable toilets are provided at campground. There is use of public flush washrooms which are located at the back of the arena, a short distance from campground.
3. Campgrounds will be open Thursday July 9th from Noon-9pm, Friday July 10th from 9am-9pm and on Saturday July 11th from 7am until 2pm. Check out no later than 12 (Noon) Sunday July 12th, 2020.
4. Please respect the generosity and privacy of our landowners. Use only the designated entrance and exit ways and keep access to residence driveways clear.
5. We do not provide additional parking in the campground. Parking is available on north side of arena. Vehicles may be brought in to unload and then relocate.
6. Campers are required to show photo ID upon check-in. Driver of camping vehicle will receive a dashboard pass and campground wristbands for each member of his/her camping party at check-in and is responsible for distribution of these wristbands to all party members. Names must be provided on your Camping Registration Form.
7. Quiet hours are from 1:00am -8:00 am. Please respect your neighbour’s rights to a good night’s sleep. Baconfest Security reserves the right to limit noise and/or rowdiness at anytime. On-site security will be available throughout the night at designated central areas. Please report offenders to our security personnel.
8. This is no frills camping at its best. Because the amenities are limited at the campground, we ask that you be sure to have a flashlight on hand for night time activities and entries into the site.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CAMPSITE CLEAN UPON DEPARTURE
NO SMOKING BYLAW IS IN EFFECT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SMOKE FREE ONTARIO ACT – MAY 2006
**Please be assured that all of the above rules will be enforced and no 2nd chances**
DISCLAIMER Baconfest, Twp of Lucan Biddulph & Hogtown Cycles are not responsible for damage & theft from your campsite if you leave your tent or RV unattended during the pulls or entertainment at any time. Baconfest security staff reserve the right to enforce all rules & regulations to the full extent of the law and at their sole discretion.
SMOKING IS PROHIBITED on all Township property and sports fields. This is a provincial law and municipal bi-law #48-2015.
By signing this camping agreement you are agreeing to support the Township of Lucan Biddulph’s Rzone Policy. The Rzone policy exists to promote a positive, safe, and supportive environment for all members of the public and staff. The “R” in Rzone stands for Respect and Responsibility - Respect for yourself; Respect for others; and Responsibility for your actions. The Rzone enforces zero tolerance of inappropriate behaviour and action, violence and vandalism at all Township facilities, properties, Township sponsored events, programs, in written or verbal communications (including email or phone), in Township vehicles, or any other location where Township staff are present.
I state that I have read and understand the Camper Agreements and Camper Responsibilities and that it is at the discretion of Twp. of Lucan Biddulph/Hogtown Cycles whether or not I can remain within the space. I understand that if I choose not to abide by these guidelines, or I may be asked to leave the campground space. I hereby also state that all information above is representative of myself and that I give Twp of Lucan Biddulph/Hogtown Cycles permission to release this information at their discretion.
I have read and will comply with all campground rules and regulations of the grounds.
** YOU WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED**