1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the CDIB (Certified Degree of Indian Blood).
2. Scholarships will be given to tribal students/participants who are enrolled in a College or University and are participating in school sponsored Athletics. (No Intramurals).
3. Scholarship will be a one time per school allowance of up to Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00). Scholarship will be issued after completed season or at the end of the school year.
Disbursement is at the discretion of RESpECT Program. Failure to complete season, disqualifies future assistance.
4. Checks will be made out directly to the Scholarship recipient. Must include Name and Personal Mailing Address.
5. Application must include a letter from the coach stating that the participant is academically eligible and participating in their respective sport.
6. Completed applications will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office before the current school year is completed. No scholarships will be rewarded for past years of participation. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents.
7. Participant must sign and abide by the RESpECT Program “Sportsmanship Creed”.
8. Participating in any sport can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents of injuries that may occur while participating in the