1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the CDIB or CDIB ll (1/8). (Certified Degree of Indian Blood)
2. Allowance will be limited to one (1) package per community on a first come, first serve basis for holiday events or up to $200.00 per event.
3. There will be absolutely no checks made out directly to individuals.
4. Applications must include a FLYER of activity or event. Invoices must be included for any vendor payments.
5. Completed applications will need to be turned into the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program office at least one month prior to activity or event. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents.
6. Participants must sign and abide by the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program “Sportsmanship Creed” and must conduct themselves accordingly throughout the event.
7. Participants must agree to submit the following paperwork to the RESpECT Program following the event or activity:
• sign in sheets for event
• sign out sheet for incentives/prizes
Failure to provide this information deems your organization ineligible for future assistance.