Terms of Volunteer
I shall indemnify and hold harmless the Olympic Downtown Celebration, Colorado Springs Sports Corporation, all organizers, its officers, employees and insurers from and against all claims, damages, losses, expenses and demands, including court costs, attorney’s fees and expenses, due to injuries, losses or damages arising out of, resulting from, or in any manner connected with the Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack.
1. AN ABSOLUTE ASSUMPTION OF ANY AND ALL RISKS associated with my presence at the EVENT [regardless of my role as a participant, spectator, worker, media member, or otherwise] even as a result of the negligence of the Releasees, as defined above, or agents thereof, or any persons present, associated with, or participating in the EVENT in any capacity; and
2. A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF ALL CLAIMS that I may have now, or in the future, against the Releasees as well as any person(s), entities or organization(s) associated in any way with the EVENT including the venue owners and lessees, promoters, track operators, sponsors, advertisers, car owners and other participants, rescue personnel, event staff, underwriters, or consultants from any and all liability for any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses, including attorney’s fees, that I may suffer as a result of my presence at the EVENT, in any capacity, due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES.
3. AN AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE THE RELEASEES for any loss, injury, damages, of any form or type, however caused, whether directly or indirectly from my participation in any aspect(s) of the EVENT; and
4. AN AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, that may be incurred due to any claim made against them, either as individuals or as a whole, by me or my behalf, or that of my estate, whether the claim is based on the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise as stated above.
5. AN AGREEMENT that this document be construed to the fullest extent permitted by law, and be GOVERNED BY THE LAWS, and in the courts, of the STATE IN WHICH THE EVENT OCCURS.