1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the CDIB (Certified Degree of Indian Blood).
2. All applicants must provide a copy of the flyer or itemized invoice with fees and vendor information.
3. Allowance for tribal elders will be limited to one time per year for the selected sport or activity up to TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200.00). Fees will be applied towards the combined membership, league, tournament and/or uniform fees in their respective sport or activity of choice.
4. Checks will be made out directly to the league or association that is conducting the sports league or activity, NOT the participant.
5. All completed applications will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office two weeks prior to the deadline of their selected sports activity. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents.
6. All participants/applicants will be responsible for the remainder of the fees, meals, transportation…etc, associated with the sports activity.
7. Participants are responsible for registering and submitting any required documents to the leagues or organization itself. The RESpECT Program will only process payment, if approved.
8. Participant must sign and abide by the RESpECT program “Sportsmanship Creed”, and must conduct themselves accordingly throughout the sports league or activity.
9. Participating in any sport can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents of injuries that may occur while participating in the sports or recreational activity.