1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the CDIB or CDIB ll (1/8). (Certified Degree of Indian Blood)
2. Allowance for tribal youth will be One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150.00) for Jackets or Rings in their respective sport for which they have achieved the status of All State or State Champion and also for Letterman’s Jackets. NO CLASS RINGS.
3. Checks will be made out directly to the organization or vendor supplying they ring and/or jacket, not the participant or parent/guardian of the participant.
4. Applicant must provide a copy of the invoice with all fees included and vendor information.
5. Completed applications will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office two weeks prior to the order deadline. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents.
6. Participants/applicants will be responsible for the remainder of the costs associated with the ring or jacket.
7. Participants are responsible for ordering and submitting any required documents to the
vendor itself. The RESpECT Program will only process payment, if approved.
8. Participant and parent/guardian must sign and abide by the RESpECT program
“Sportsmanship Creed and Parent Creed”, and must conduct themselves accordingly throughout the
9. Participating in any sport can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of
injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the Cheyenne & Arapaho
Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents of injuries that may occur while participating in the