1. Teams must possess at least three-fourths Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma enrolled members. Each of those
members must include a copy of a CDIB or CDIB II with application. A complete roster must also be submitted with application.
2. Assistance will be given to tribal students/participants who are enrolled in Pre-K to 12th Grade.
3. Team must provide a copy of the flyer, brochure or invoice with fees and vendor information (Name & Address).
4. Allowance will be up to $800.00 for the year to be used towards the league fees, uniform fees and tournament fees. Players cannot get assistance for multiple teams in the same
5. Checks will be made out directly to the League, Tournament or organization who is conducting the sports activity, NOT the participant, parent, or coach of the participants.
6. All completed applications will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office two weeks prior to the deadline of their selected sports activity. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents.
7. All participants/applicants will be responsible for the remainder of the fees, meals, transportation, lodging…etc, associated with the league/tournament.
8. Participants are responsible for registering and submitting any required documents to the league or organization itself. The RESpECT Program will only process payment, if approved. It is your responsibility to confirm approval of application prior to registrations.
9. All participants on the team must sign and abide the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program Sportsmanship Creed and must conduct themselves accordingly.
10. Participating in any sport can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents of injuries that may occur white participating in the sports