In keeping with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, the PGA of America is launching a JobMatch Initiative for the 2020 PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park located in San Francisco. It is a priority of the PGA of America to demonstrably give back to our PGA Championship host communities. One of the greatest impacts we would like to make in the Bay Area is to create job opportunities. Job opportunities include both part and full time temporary work leading up to, during, and following the 2020 PGA Championship, Aug 3–9, 2020. Specific position durations will be found within the following job descriptions.
1) Interested candidates must complete the PGA JobMatch registration form by July 7, 2020 for consideration.
2) Qualified candidates will be contacted by PGA Suppliers to proceed to the next stage of the hiring process with an opportunity to fill labor needs in support of the PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have own local lodging and transportation.
- Must be able, with or without accommodation, to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are being considered for.