1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the CDIB or CDIB ll (1/8). (Certified Degree of Indian Blood)
2. Assistance will be given to tribal students/participants who are enrolled in Pre-K to 12th Grade.
3. Applicants must provide a copy of the flyer or itemized invoice with fees and vendor information (Name & Address).
4. Allowance for tribal youth will be THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS for the year. $150.00 for January – June $150.00 for July – December Fees will be applied towards the registration and uniform fees in their respective sport or
activity of choice.
5. Checks will be made out directly to the league or association who is conducting the sports league or activity, NOT the participant or parent/guardian of the participant.
6. Completed applications will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office two weeks prior to the deadline of their selected sports or recreational activity. Incomplete
applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents. RESpECT will not be responsible for acquiring documents on your behalf.
7. Participants/applicants will be responsible for the remainder of the fees, meals, transportation…etc, associated with the sports or recreational activity.
8. Participants are responsible for registering and submitting any required documents to the leagues or organization itself. The RESpECT Program will only process payment, if approved. It is your responsibility to confirm approval of application prior to registrations.
9. Participant and parent/guardian must sign and abide by the RESpECT program “Sportsmanship Creed and Parent Creed”, and must conduct themselves accordingly throughout the sports league or activity.
10. Participating in any sport or physical activity can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the
Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents or injuries that may occur while participating in the sports activity.