1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the CDIB or CDIB ll (1/8). (Certified Degree of Indian Blood)
2. Assistance will be given to tribal students/participants who are enrolled in Pre-K to 12th Grade and actively participating
in school affiliated sports, sports leagues, sports tournaments, sports camps or clinics.
3. Applicants must provide a copy of the invoice with all fees and vendor information.
4. Allowance for tribal youth will be limited to one (1) pair of sports frames per year up of up to 70% on total purchase per applicant. RESpECT will not replace lost, stolen or damaged
5. Checks will be made out directly to the vendor, NOT the participant or parent/guardian of the participant. Absolutely NO REIMBURSEMENTS on previously purchased sports frames.
6. Completed applications will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office two weeks prior to payment deadline. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents.
7. Participants/applicants will be responsible for the remainder of the fee at time of purchase.
8. Participant and parent/guardian must sign and abide by the RESpECT program “Sportsmanship Creed and Parent Creed”, and must conduct themselves accordingly throughout the sports activity.
9. Participating in any sport can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents of injuries that may occur while participating in the sports activity.