1. The Club Championships are only available to fully paid-up, financial members of Loton Park Tennis Club. Membership must be fully paid by 21st March 2020 to compete.
2. The Championships will be conducted in accordance with the Tennis West Rules and Regulations and Code of Conduct, a copy of which shall be available upon the notice board.
3. Players are encouraged to adhere to the Tennis West Uniform code, available for perusal on the notice board.
4. The Tournament Committee shall have control and management of the event and decisions made are to be final and binding on all competitors. At their discretion, the Committee may cancel, combine or change the format of events (Round Robin) if entries are insufficient. Events attracting less than eight (8) entries may be combined with other events.
5. Competitors are limited to a maximum of three events.
6. Division Two events are open to all players graded C or D. Open events are open to players of any grading
7. All players losing their first match in an elimination draw will be eligible to enter the plate event. Seeded players are ineligible to take part in plate events.
8. All elimination draw matches will be the best of three sets, with the 3rd set a pro set; round robin matches a single pro set. Players are asked to observe the five-minute warm up period.
9. Matches may be reduced or rescheduled at the discretion of the Committee (in the case of bad weather). Please contact the Club to confirm any alteration to the schedule of play.
10. Players are required to check-in 30 minutes prior to the advertised match start time and be prepared to play. Players may commence matches early if opponents and courts are available. Players forfeit their first set if 10 minutes late and the match after 20 minutes from the scheduled start time.
11. Players must be available for the duration of the Championships, i.e. March 28th and April 4th/5th. Please organise social functions around the Championships.
12. Exemptions will not be granted to play in another tennis event, or for players competing in 3 events.
13. Exemptions will only be granted at the discretion of the Tournament Committee. Players with exemptions totalling one full day of playing time will be limited to two events.
14. Players may enter a doubles event without a partner and the Committee will endeavour to pair off such competitors.
15. Competitors will be refunded fees if the Committee is unable to find a partner for the doubles events.
16. Matches may be scheduled on hard court surfaces, although this will be avoided if possible. An alternative local venue may also be used depending on the number of entries.
17. All players are responsible for ascertaining start times for all matches. Draws for the following days play will be available on the previous night.
18. All fees should be paid by Saturday 21st of March 2020. Players will not be permitted to compete if fees are outstanding at the start of play.
19. Most of all have fun, socialise and have a great game!