I agree to disclose any and all medical or skin conditions that can affect my eyelash treatment and prolonged wear of lash extensions. I have truthfully disclosed all information to the best of my knowledge for the safety of my eyes and treatment at Lifted Beauty. I consent to services performed at Lifted Beauty and do not hold them liable for any contraindications.
1. I agree that I am receiving services today for eyelash extensions.
2. I understand that certain products previously used by myself may be harmful to my new eyelash extensions.
3. I understand certain moisturizers, makeup, serums and natural oil production can limit the life of my lash extensions by breaking down the adhesive.
4. I understand I cannot use mascara with eyelash extensions.
5. I understand that eyelashes have a growht cyle and they naturally fall out and new ones grow In its place.
6. I understand that I may have retention issues if I am not properly taking care of my lash extensions at home.
7. I understand that pulling my eyelash extensions out, not washing them properly, using unrecommended products, excessive makeup on a daily basis, and sleeping on my face can result in bad retention.
8. I understand that in order to maintain my lash extensions I must continue to fill them every 2-4 weeks. Any appointment scheduled after 4-weeks or has less than 40% is considered a full set.
9. I understand I may need to wait 12-24 hours after my appointment to use a tanning bed, spray tan or excessive sweating.
10. I agree that if I have an allergic reaction to my lash extensions that I get them professionally removed by a Doctor or Lash tech.
11. I understand that refunds are not given on services rendered.
I understand that Lifted Beauty has a 24-hour cancellation policy. I understand that in order to schedule an appointment, a valid Credit Card must be left on file. I understand that if I do not cancel my appointment 24-hours in advance that I will be charged 50% of my appointment. I also understand that 2 or more last-minute cancellations can result in a 100% charge or not being able to schedule in advance.