I understand that if I do not cancel my appointment within 72-hours (full set) or 24-hours (fills) that I will be charged 50% of the services scheduled to the card on file. I also understand if I cancel within the same day or no-call, no-show that I will be charged 100% of the services scheduled. I understand that this policy may change and I will be made aware of said changes.
Consent to Services:
I am consenting to lash extensions services with Lifted Beauty and/or located at 193 Main St., Middletown CT 06457. I do not hold Lifted Beauty or its collaborating parties liable for any contraindications during my appointment.
If I chose to schedule a patch test, it must be no later than 48-hours prior to my appointment. I understand that I will need to request this service. I understand that a patch test may not successfully determine any allergies to lash extensions.
I understand that I must follow aftercare procedures properly to ensure the wellness & longevity of my lash extensions.
1. Mascara CANNOT be used with lash extensions. Mascara may damage your natural lashes and ruin the quality of your lash extensions.
2. If you use mascara on your bottom lashes, please note this can affect the cleanliness and retention of your lash extensions.
3. Gel Liner CANNOT be used with lash extensions. You may use a felt tip liner.
4. A gentle, oil-free foaming cleanser should be used daily to clean your lashes. Clean lashes = happy lashes.
5. You should brush your dry lashes daily.
6. Avoid excessive sweating, spray tans, tanning booths, and submerging your lashes for 12-24 hours.
I understand that services rendered are not refundable. If I have an allergic reaction with my Lash Extensions, I will reach out to my Lash Technician for a safe removal. If I have abnormal fall out, I will reach out to Lifted Beauty within 72-hours so we can schedule a touch-up. I understand and agree that lifted beauty may use photographs taken for marketing purposes on their website, social media, and emails with my permission.