1. Serve as a Probationary Apprentice for a period of one year OR a period no longer than 25% of your apprenticeship.
2. Serve a five-year apprenticeship including the probationary period.
(With Exception to those approved to receive credt entry into the program)
3. Report to work on a regular basis.
4. Perform On-the-job training work satisfactorily and under the direction of a Local Union 72 Journeyman.
5. Attend related training classes and maintain a minimum grade average of 70 in those classes.
6. Purchase text materials, as required, for use in related training classes.
(Effective 8/1/2018 - All new, incoming apprentices will be given a book voucher. Eligibility requirements must be met yearly to maintain the book voucher)
7. Attend a mandatory orientation before starting the program.
8. Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies of the Joint Apprenticeship & Training Trust.