EVENT GUIDELINES FOR FOOD TRUCKS
1. We have attempted to make the signup process easier this year, meaning all applications and payments will ONLY be accepted online.
2. Electricity will not be provided. Each vendor will need to secure their own quiet generator for the event. Be prepared to provide us with the type of generator you have for your truck.
3. Officials from the Fire Department and Health Department will do a walkthrough inspection to ensure each vendor has proper proof of credentials and equipment.
4. Food Vendors may NOT sell beverages at the event. This includes soda, water and alcoholic beverages. Exceptions made for vendors only selling beverages.
5. Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area the week of the event.
6. The designated entry time for setup begins at 9:00 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at their space, but are asked to unload and remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion. All vehicles (other than food trucks) must be removed from the event area before 10:30 a.m. Vendors arriving after 10:30 a.m. will not be permitted entry. Vendors should be ready to serve by 11:00 a.m.
7. The designated time for breakdown begins at 10:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the Event Coordinators. No vehicles will be allowed to leave or enter the event area until 11:00 p.m. Vendor participation will be prohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
8. Staff reserves the right to dismiss any Vendor who displays disorderly conduct.
9. Vendors must provide their own night lighting.
10. Each Vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets (including, but not limited to, social media, sharing with existing customers and/or your website).
*This is a rain or shine event.
In submitting this application, I agree to abide by the festival guidelines governing the “Union Centre Food Truck Rally” and hold festival producer, Union Centre Boulevard Merchants Association, plus West Chester Township and their employees, sponsors, and volunteers, harmless for any resulting loss or damage occurring to any property.
Deadline to Apply: Application due by Thursday, February 20, 2020.
Cost to Participate: $375
All applicants will be notified by Friday, February 28, 2020, if they have or
have not been selected for this event.
Payment options will be communicated at that time, with credit card payment due by March 13, 2020.
UCBMA has the right to choose another vendor if payment is not made
in a timely manner.
Questions? Call Kerry Hendel at 513.659.0570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.