Rights and Responsibilities
Patients of Laurel Tree Wellness will be referred to as clients, to emphasize the autonomy of those seeking support from Team Members of Laurel Tree Wellness. The goal of Laurel Tree Wellness is to provide clients with high quality holistic health support, and clearly recognizes the importance of client rights and responsibilities in reaching this goal. For this purpose we state
these client rights and responsibilities.
• Clients have the right to be treated with respect, consideration, and dignity
• Clients have the right to appropriate privacy
• Clients have the right to all records of Laurel Tree Wellness concerning their health
• Clients have the right to consider options provided by Laurel Tree Wellness and to either decline or accept any and all they choose, with no consequence to the care provided to them
• Clients have the right to discontinue care by Laurel Tree Wellness at any time, for any reason
• Clients have the right to make suggestions and to express grievances; to receive a written response to such, if one is requested; and to have continued access to Laurel Tree Wellness services and products without loss of quality Client Responsibilities
• Clients have the responsibility to provide accurate and complete information pertaining to their health, as requested by their Team Member, in order to receive maximum benefit
• Clients have the responsibility to consider all health support options provided by Laurel Tree Wellness, and to inform their Team Member of their decisions
• Clients are responsible for the outcome of any and all decisions made regarding their health; including how they follow recommended options, what their chosen options result in; and what happens if no option is chosen
• Clients have the responsibility to arrive on time to appointments, and to cancel or reschedule in advance appointments they cannot keep
• Clients have the responsibility to become informed about Laurel Tree Wellness services provided and to make applicable payments.