GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Recipient must be a member of this church.
- Recipient must have demonstrated a commitment to the church. This commitment will be defined as meeting the following criteria in the past calendar year:
- In-Person or Zoom church worship attendance a minimum of six times in the calendar year prior to the scholarship deadline.
- nurturing your faith development in an activity of the Serving, Loving or Learning Teams (educational opportunities, mission activities, worship participation, etc.) at least twice in the past calendar year.
- Recipient is enrolled in an accredited college or university.
The application form, complete with transcripts and letters of recommendation, should be submitted by May 1, 2023. Interviews with all applicants may be scheduled to complete the process.