The Georgia Council on Substance Abuse, is proud to partner with Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network and the Georgia Department of Revenue on production of Georgia Recovers specialty license plate.
We will need 1,000 individuals to commit - by making their payment - to purchasing the Georgia Recovers specialty plate in order to move into production.
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Recovery is Real #GARecovers
Next Steps Needed:
- Fill out the request form below, along with your $25.00 pre-payment plus $1.08 processing fees to reserve your specialty plate.
- Fill Out and Complete the MV-9Q that would be emailed to you within a week of your submission.
- Once the required 1,000 pre-paid commitments are secure you will receive an e-mail from the Georgia Department of Revenue containing a $25 pre-payment credited voucher that will be applied to the cost of your specialty license plate.
- Print and take your payment voucher and additional requested documents to your local tag and title office to register your vehicle to receive your Georgia Recovers specialty license plate.
Please keep in mind the total cost for the specialty license plate for the first year is $80.
· $25 manufacturing fee + $1.08 processing fee
· $35 annual special tag fee
· $20 tag fee
The cost for all subsequent years will be $55.
The Georgia Council on Substance Abuse is ONLY a pass through facilitator to secure the required initial 1,000 pre-payments of $25. Once we submit your information to Department of Revenue you will complete your purchase independent of the Georgia Council on Substance Abuse.