- Advertising Sponsor’s ad copy shall be displayed on the System, during School sanctioned High School and select Middle School Athletic Events located in Bruce D. Johnson Gymnasium (the “Venue”).
- In the event Advertising Sponsor does not provide sufficient artwork or ad copy for School to produce the advertisement by production deadlines, School may create and install a basic advertisement display. If Advertising Sponsor chooses to replace the advertisement, it shall be at Advertising Sponsor’s sole cost and expense.
- Each Advertising Sponsor and Advertising Sponsor’s ad copy are subject to final approval rights of School. School may reject the sponsorship of Advertising Sponsor and/or the display of Advertising Sponsor’s ad copy.
2. Promotion and Marketing:
- By signing this Agreement, Advertising Sponsor agrees that its advertisement and any intellectual property contained therein, including without limitation any trademarks, logos, and tradenames (“IP”) may be used in marketing and promotional materials by School.
- This contract shall become effective upon the date of Advertising Sponsor’s signature below (the “Effective Date”).
- The Advertising Sponsor’s ad copy shall be placed in the designated Venue for a period of three (3) years from the date the ad is first displayed in the Venue, assuming Advertising Sponsor is current with each year’s annual sponsorship fee.
- Dependent on the partnership level selected below.
- The cost of this package is a three-year commitment OR annual payment required each year at the anniversary date of this form being completed.