Students who want to apply for SSTAA scholarships are required to submit:
● A 1-3 page essay (Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced) that includes the following:
○ What are your career aspirations, and how will college help you to reach those goals?
○ How do you think the SSTAA will assist you in your college transition process?
○ How will you contribute to the SST Alumni Association?
● Transcript; official or unofficial transcripts should be postmarked no later than April 30th.
● Current resume
● 2 letters of recommendation (one from an SST faculty member, one from an individual not affiliated with SST)