TERMS & CONDITIONS
● You must select one of the patterns provided by reFABRICate for your design. The options to choose from are a T-shirt (full-length or cropped), leggings (full-length or bike short), skirt (short, knee-length, or floor-length), poncho, scrunchie, or coin purse.
● You must design for people over the age of 12-children’s clothes require too many regulations.
● Make sure your designs are done with quality sewing. All knits must be sewn with serger/overlock seams and coverstitch hems for stretch. There should be no seam grin in the seam. All threads should be trimmed. All garment specs should match the size chart specs. All seams and parts should be symmetrical (unless its an asymmetrical garment). There should be no stains or holes in the fabric. Garments should be pressed, clean, and free of any odor. All garments should have finished seams with no raw or fraying edges.
● The designs must be made entirely from remnants remaining from the manufacturing at F.A.B.R.I.C.
● You will be provided with a reFABRICate logo patch that must be incorporated onto the outside of your design.
● Your own design label can be included in the back of the design.
Marketing and Sales:
● You will be provided with hang tags on an as-needed basis, but you are responsible for filling out and attaching them to each of your pieces.
● You are responsible for pricing your items-remember that half of the money will go to AZ Apparel Foundation.
● When an item sells, we will let you know. You must invoice for the items that you sell. Send your invoice to email@example.com
● When applicable, you must fill out the information required for a designer bio and supply a photo for the reFABRICate website.
● You give FABRIC and AZ Apparel Foundation and its representatives the right to use your photo, bio, images of your designs, and other images shot at events and all reFABRICate programming, on marketing and promotional materials.
● On the last Thursday of the month, you can pull a rack of reFABRICate items out into the event space to sell at the Behind The Seams event. This is an opportunity for you to make more sales and get more exposure.
● You will be able to come and select fabric remnants from the hours of 9-5, Monday-Friday. Fabric remnants are available on a first come, first served basis.
○ You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself when selecting fabric remnants.
● You must be willing to participate in and promote your designs at F.A.B.R.I.C.’s events, a pop-up shop, and/or F.A.B.R.I.C.’s gift shop display. You must participate in AZ Eco Fashion Week and the LabelHorde Fashion show, representing reFABRICate.
This is a community effort that requires a positive and collaborative environment. Drama or negative behavior will not be tolerated.