Students who want to apply for SSTAA scholarships are required to submit:
● A 1-3 page essay (Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced) that includes the following topics:
○ How has attending college helped you to achieve your goals?
○ How do you think the SSTAA will assist you in the continuance of your college education?
○ How will you contribute to the SST Alumni Association?
● Transcript; transcripts should be postmarked no later than April 30th.
● Current resume
● 2 letters of recommendation