The Judges will consider the structure, presentation and clarity of each entry.
CAMPAIGN / INDIVIDUAL AWARDS:Each entry must include information under the following headings:
● Objectives & budget ● Target audience & strategy ● Creativity & implementation ● Results & evaluation ● Campaign links for judging process ● Detail about the team involved in campaign ● Why do you think your entry should win?
TEAM / AGENCY AWARDS: Each entry must include information under the following headings:
● Details of the team / agency ● Agency / individual objectives ● Recent work example(s) ● Recent achievements ● Challenges and how these were overcome ● Why do you think your entry should win
DIGITAL APPLICATION / SOFTWARE AWARD: Each entry must include information under the following headings:
● Total Budget ● Overview of Innovation / Platform ● Implementation and Result ● Detail about the team involved in production. ● Why do you think your product should win. ● Demonstration of digital tool / software in terms of video or online.
Entries submitted for consideration must be launched between February 1, 2019 and February 10, 2020.
All Material will remain Confidential to The Judges. Winning case studies may be used in post-event materials to promote best practice and permission will be sought from entrants before publishing these.
Please avoid Rejection by following these points:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Payment will be made against the Account no# 0083478002 of Dubai Islamic Bank with the name of BrandE and online payment receipt should be attached in the below section of the form.
* Last date for the submission of nomination is 30th April 2020.
* Pakistan Digital Awards reserves the right to reject any nomination any time, if the procedure wont be followed.
* For any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org