The Kokomo Area Bus Stops and Other Designated Out of District Bus Stops are made available to Out of District students enrolled at Taylor Community Schools as courtesy bus stops for your convenience. These bus stop locations were approved by the local business managers and pastors with the requirement that a parent or guardian would be present while students were waiting for the school bus each morning, and would be present to receive their student(s) when returning after school.
(Exception to this rule may include an apartment complex with bus stops.)
Please sign this form agreeing to:
* A Parent and/or Guardian or Designated Approved Adult must be present at the selected bus stop for both morning and afternoon bus stops. Please be at that Bus stop 5 minutes prior to the morning/afternoon arrival of the school bus.
(see approximate times on the bus stop handout)
* When a Parent and/or Guarding or Designated Approved Adult is not at the bus stop in the afternoon, the child or children will be returned to the school of origin to wait for a car ride.
* Please read and agree to follow the “School Bus Conduct Rules”. These rules are posted on the school bus. The bus driver expects each passenger to follow these posted rules to help ensure a safe ride to and from school.
(Please read & review the Pink Bus Behavior Disciplinary Referral Form.)
* The Taylor Community School’s Handbook Rules that apply to student behavior while at school also apply at the bus stop and on the school bus.
(Please read & review the Student Handbook with your child)
* A Bus Stop Change may only be approved by a signed note by a parent and/or guardian and approved by the school office of attendance. Advance notice is advised.
* A School Bus Change may only be approved by a signed note by parent and/or guardian and approved by the school office of attendance. The signed note must be handed to the School Bus Driver for permission to board and ride the bus.
* All required documentation for riding a school bus must be signed and returned to school of origin before transportation is available