By submitting this form and payment, you are indicating that you have read, understood, and agreed to the provisions below:
In consideration for being allowed to participate, in any way, in the Serenity Soccer-Fest and related events and activities:
1. I Agree that prior to participating, I will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if I believe anything to be unsafe, I will immediately advise my coach/team manager of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. I Acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability or death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence but also that of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises and equipment used. Further, there may be other risks not known to Serenity or reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. I Assume all foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, or death.
4. I Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Serenity, its affiliates, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and any other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and (if applicable) owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are herein after referred to as ·'releasees," from demands, losses or damages on account of the injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
5. I Understand that while Serenity does maintain liability insurance, this insurance does not include coverage for loss or damage to personal possessions; such insurance is the responsibility of me.
6. I understand that pictures taken by Serenity representatives during this event may be used to publicize the event and I waive the right to inspect or approve versions of my image prior to their use.