Terms and Conditions
*Disclaimer: Please note that all consignment is subject to further approval, regarding the condition, acceptance of item and price. By signing this agreement, the consignor as printed above (“The Consignor”) agrees to Prior's terms and conditions as follows:
1. In the event that consigned items become damaged as a result of entering into consignment at Prior, it will be up to Prior’s sole discretion to fully or partially subsidize the value of the item to the consignor. Prior will work with the owner to attempt to either repair or reimburse the owner.
2. Prior will apply its best efforts to maintain optimum condition of consigned items and relationship with the respected consignor. Prior is not responsible for: (1) Any form of damage made during the selling process of the consigned item. This includes the yellowing, glossing of materials due to any form of chemical aging, oxidazation, or any other aging process.
3. By consigning items at Prior, the consignor agrees that items will be tried on for the purpose of maximizing its chances of sale, shoes will be tried on with a plastic cover to prevent any defects.
4. By consigning items at Prior, the consignor agrees that items will be tagged with a price tag gun, a barcoded tag will be stickered on the shoes boxes.
5. It will be up to Prior's sole discretion to display the consigned item on the Prior retail space based on the item's demand and viability of the agreed sale price.
6. The consignor above hereby permits Prior to sell items on the consignor's behalf on Prior Store premises.
7. In the event that consigned items have not sold for 60 days since consigning, Prior reserves the right to terminate the consignemnt which consignors will be prompted to either (1) take back the item and remove it from consignment ,- or - (2) lower the price of the item by an agreed upon amount. Prior reserves the right to remove the item from the retail space while Prior waits for a response from the consignor. The following schedule will apply to items that have been consigned for 60 days and not sold:
Phone call reminder
Email for alternate contact send (If available)
Phone call reminder and email reminder
Store takes over ownership of item
8. Information provided by you in this form will also be applicable to all items consigned from the 1st date of consignment to any future consignments under this account. You are responsible to notify us of any changes in Personal details and Alternate contact details.
9. All payouts earned by consignors will be paid out to consignors via bank transfer to the consignors bank accounts only. Payouts via any other payment method is not permitted.
10. Consignors will not be allowed to remove items from consignment 7 days from consigning. This means that once you consign an item, you cannot return the item until 7 days has passed. Early return of items will incur a 20NZD fee per item.
11. When removing an item from consignment. The consignor MUST either (1) Be physically present to take back the item with valid ID -oro (2) allocate one person to return the item and provide the person with the consignors physical valid ID to present during time of return.
12. Prior will be keeping record of how many times we believe a consignor has intentionally brought in a non-authentic item. Each consignor will be given 1 chance. Where we believe a consignor has intentionally brought in a non-authentic item for the second time, Prior reverses the right to remove all consigned items linked to that consignor as well as related any other related party and indefinitely revoke the consignors ability to consign at Prior.
13. Prior fully controls the sale price of the consigned item in Prior retail space. Prior profits from the difference between the agreed value of consigned item and the sale price.
14. The consignor confirms that all information provided in this form is true and correct. In the event that incorrect bank details was entered leading to a payout to an account that does not belong to the consignor, Prior is not responsible for any resulting monetary loss. In the event that the contact details provided via this form are incorrect and the consignor does not receive information about ownership takeover, Prior is not responsible for loss of consigned products.