Terms and Conditions
*Disclaimer: Please note that all sell items is subject to further approval, regarding the condition, acceptance of item and price. By signing this agreement, the seller as printed above (“The Seller”) agrees to Prior's terms and conditions as follows:
1. Prior is not responsible for any damaged, lost parcels during transit by the couriers.
2. If in any event, items received by Prior that are falsely described will be sent back to The Seller at The Seller's cost and will be appliIf items being returned that are rejected due to false description, The Seller is to compensate all shipping related costs, this includes the shipping fee from The Seller to Prior and the returning fee.
3. Submitting this form does NOT grant approval that all items listed in this form will be accepted for sale.
4. In the event that The Seller refuses/fails to pay for all applicable shipping related costs, the following schedule will apply.
Phone call reminder and email reminder
Store takes over ownership of item
5. The seller confirms that the item(s) being sold to Prior is genuine goods from trusted sources.
6. Prior will be keeping record of how many times we believe a seller has intentionally brought in a non-authentic item. Each seller will be given 1 chance.
7. The Seller confirms that all information provided in this form is true and correct. In the event that incorrect bank details was entered leading to a payout to an account that does not belong to The Seller, Prior is not responsible for any resulting monetary loss. In the event that the contact details provided via this form are incorrect and the consignor does not receive information about ownership takeover, Prior is not responsible for loss of consigned products.