(e) Due to issues with receiving mail at this address we ask all Members to use a P.O. Box or personal address rather than have mail delivered to our 40 Sears Lane address. Additionally we ask that you do not register your business to Generator's physical address.
(f) Member agrees to respect the privacy and property of others, and to respect the physical security of other members’ possessions, materials, and space.
1.Member agrees to not tamper with areas containing Generator network technology resources including but not limited to, network infrastructure components, switch closets, wireless access points, network cabling, network terminals, electrical or HVAC systems.
2. Member agrees to not use another individual's account to access the Generator network nor attempt to capture or guess other user's passwords in order to access Generator’s network.
3. Member agrees to not attempt to access the Generator network, especially restricted portions of it, such as those containing confidential or restricted data, an operating system, security software or other administrative applications.
4. Member agrees to not disable system and/or security software pre-installed by
Generator on Generator-owned computers including encryption, anti-virus and license management software.
5. Member agrees to not access Generator network security or attack General computer systems or networks with tools, including but not limited to, password 'crackers,' vulnerability scanners, network sniffers, etc.
6. Member agrees to not use Generator's computing services and facilities for any activities that are illegal or threaten the organization's tax-exempt status.
7. Member is not permitted any remote access to Generator’s computing resources.