- 1st through 4th will be awarded in each class.
- 1st place male and 1st place female in each age group will go back in the ring to compete for Best in age group and BOS in age group.
- Best Puppy, Best of Opposite Sex to BOB Puppy
- Best Youth, Best of Opposite Sex to Best Youth
- Best Adult, Best of Opposite Sex to Best Adult
- Best Champion, Best of Opposite Sex to Best Champion
- Best Working, Best of Opposite Sex to Best Working
All the “Best” Winners and “Best of Opposite Sex” winners will compete for Best of Breed and Best of Opposite Sex to BOB
Each dog will receive one of these ratings on their conformation: V Excellent, SG Very Good, G Good, B Satisfactory, U Unsatisfactory, DQ Disqualification based on the AKC standard.
A written critique will be issued by the judge on the day of the show to each dog in competition.
- All exhibits are presented in a natural stance; no hand stacking is permissible in any class.
- “Free stacking” may be used to present the dog using a small toy or ball.
- Food may not be thrown either inside or outside the ring at any time.
- Any dog who exhibits aggression toward another dog in the ring or to any person in the ring will be immediately disqualified by the judge. A written critique will not be issued.
- If a dog displays aggression outside the ring, the dog may be disqualified from competition by the event committee even after it has been judged.
- If the judge is unable to examine the dog, the dog may be excused at the judge’s discretion and a written critique will not be issued.
- Judges may not have dogs owned, co owned, bred or co bred by them in Conformation competition.
It is understood by the owner/handler that every dog at this event shall at all times be in the care, control and custody of the owner/handler. The undersigned agrees to be fully responsible for the actions of his/her dog(s) at all times while on the trial grounds. It is further understood that the undersigned owner/handler agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Northeast Working Cane Corso Group, Working Molossers United, its members, its officers and directors, and all property owners from all liability, claims, and causes of action which he/she may have arising from participation in this event.
I hereby assume all responsibility and liability for my dog(s) while on the show premises. I agree to hold harmless Northeast Working Cane Corso Group, Working Molossers United, its members or agents for any act committed by this dog or any other dog in my possession.
By hitting "Submit" you agree to the above liability statement and akcnowledge that you have read and understood the above information.