Upon completion of this agreement the student will receive an e-mail regarding the online portal as well as any additional information.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk(*).
This Enrollment Agreement is from June 2020 (on a Saturday) to December 2020 (program length) between Medical Coding Institute (the “School”), and the hereinafter called “Student,” below:
The above student requests enrollment in a program summarized below and outlined.
Length: Approximately 26 weeks
Start Date: June 2020 (on a Saturday)Scheduled Completion Date: December 2020
Instruction will be provided online. Student is aware that Medical Coding Institute does not guarantee employment, employment services, or income level. A student may be terminated from Medical Coding Institute under the following conditions: (a) failure to abide by the rules/regulations of Medical Coding Institute; (b) misbehavior or disorderly conduct (c) excessive absences set forth by Medical Coding Institute and (d) failure to meet financial obligations to Medical Coding Institute.
ITEMIZATION OF TUITION/FEESTotal Tuition Due: $3,000Registration Fee (non-refundable): N/ATotal amount the student is obligated to pay upon enrollment: $500
THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING INSTRUMENT WHEN SIGNED BY THE STUDENT AND ACCEPTED BY MEDICAL CODING INSTITUTE.
My signature below certifies that I have read, understood, and agreed to my rights and responsibilities and that Medical Coding Institute’s cancellation and refund policies have been clearly explained to me.
This agreement is subject only to the representations above and on all the continuing pages which contain all of the terms of the agreement. No employee or representative of Medical Coding Institute has the authority to modify the specific provisions hereof. It is your duty to read all pages of the agreement as it is part of your contract with Medical Coding Institute.
This enrollment agreement, disclosures, and statements are all written in English. If English is not the student’s primary or native language, the student must exhibit basic conversational and reading skills during the enrollment process to be accepted. If the student is unable to understand the terms and conditions of the enrollment agreement as written, a representative of Medical Coding Institute will thoroughly explain the terms and conditions and all cancellation and refund policies personally in conversational English. If the student is still unable to understand certain parts or in its entirety the terms of this agreement it is the responsibility of the student to find a translator to delineate the terms of the agreement.
You have until 11:59 p.m. of the second week of class to cancel this enrollment agreement.
1. Cancellation occurs when the student gives written notice of cancellation in a form of e-mail to email@example.com. Cancellation or withdrawal should be mentioned in the e-mail subject line. If Medical Coding Institute has given you any books or other materials, you shall return it to Medical Coding Institute within 30 days following the date of your notice of cancellation.
2. If you fail to return all equipment provided to you by Medical Coding Institute in good condition, within the 30 day period, Medical Coding Institute may deduct its original cost from any refund that may be due to you. Once you pay for material, it is yours to keep without further obligation.
3. If the student cancels this agreement, Medical Coding Institute will refund any money that the student has paid, less the non-refundable fees and any deduction for equipment, books or other materials not timely returned in good condition, within 30 days after the notice of cancellation from the student is received.
1. The student has the right to withdraw from any of Medical Coding Institute’s programs or services at any time. If the student withdraws from the course of instruction after the cancellation period, which is until 11:59 p.m. of the second day of class, the student is entitled to a full or partial refund.
2. If the student has completed more than 2 weeks of their course or program, in terms of hours of instruction, the student is not entitled to a refund. Before that point the student is entitled to a partial refund depending on circumstances. Refunds will be issued within 30 days from the day the student withdraws from the program or course.
3. If the student chooses to use a payment plan, it is agreed upon that there will be an initial deposit of $500 at least two weeks before the start of the course and five monthly installments (non-refundable) of $500 due by the first day of the subsequent months. These payments will be surrendered to Medical Coding Institute until the total required payment, which is $3,000, has been delivered.
4. To determine the refund or the amount the student owes for the time the student has attended, student shall be deemed to have withdrawn from a course/program when any of the following occurs: (a) student will notify the Medical Coding Institute of his or her withdrawal by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the official date of withdrawal; (b) Medical Coding Institute terminates the student’s enrollment as provided in theagreement.
5. Student acknowledges that the attendance log is the only document recognized as a record of attendance for refunds.
Medical Coding Institute has the right to improve the training and make changes in program content and scheduling. Any and all changes will be without additional charges to the students. In the event a program is postponed or cancelled for more than one month the student will be entitled to a full tuition refund.
Any questions a student may have regarding this enrollment agreement that have not been answered sufficiently by Medical Coding Institute may be directed to the owner or representative who can be reached through phone number 1(714)768-0333 or e-mail address email@example.com.
I understand and agree that I must follow through with any portions of the aforementioned schedule of payments and terms and conditions. I promise to pay all incurred additional fees and collection costs for the total outstanding balance if I do not follow through.
I further understand and agree that this is a legally binding contract. My signature below certifies that I have read all of the pages in its entirety, understood, and agreed to my rights and responsibilities, and that Medical Coding Institute’s enrollment agreement (including cancellation and refund rules and policies) have been thoroughly and clearly explained to me.