Thanks for your interest in becoming a case study for one of our students.
The following form asks you some questions so we can consider if hypnotherapy is the right way forward for you, as well as checking that your situation is one that our students can work with.
We cannot guarantee to place you with a student, sometimes students have already arranged all the volunteers that they need, or the timing isn't right, but we will do our best.
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) says that we need to collect your information to hold and process your personal data, and also for each separate use we make of them. Our full Data Protection Policy is on our website at https://www.yorkshirehypnotherapytraining.co.uk/cookies but in brief:
• we'll hold this data for seven years in secure storage
• only Debbie Waller of Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training and the student you work with will be given access to the data on this form
• your general situation may be discussed in a lesson but no personal details will be used so your identity will be protected
• when students write up a case study they use an alias to refer to you, so your identity is protected
• the student you work with will need to gather more detailed information from you and they’ll talk to you about their methods of protecting it
• they may share this further information with Debbie Waller if they need to seek advice or support whilst working with you