Thanks for your interest in particpating at Downtown Hollywood St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival.
This is a huge, annual flagship festival, produced by the City of Hollywood.
This years event is expected to be jam packed.
Over 17,000 attendees last year!
• Traditional Float Parade with Dozens of Floats
• New York Emerald Society Drum Corps
• Live Music & Performances
• Traditional Irish Entertainment from UV - U2 Tribute, The John Byrne Band, and more
• Magic of the Emerald Isle Fantasy Zone
• Green Beer & Drinks
• Irish Food Specialties: Corn Beef & Cabbage, Shepard's Pie, etc.
• and more!
Date & Time: Sunday March 15th from 1-6pm (Set-Up and Break Down time available before and after.)
Location: Directly on Hollywood Blvd in dedicated artisan / vendor area.
Vendor Price: $125.00 per space for non-food vendors. Advanced payment required. Vendors keep 100% of proceeds.
Vendor Setup: Vendors are entitled to a 10x10 tent space.
• Vendors must provide all aspects of their setup, including (but not limited to): tents, merchandise, tables, chairs, lights, etc.)
• Vendors who wish to sell food or drink products are responsible for providing insurance and documentation + separate acceptance rate.
• All items being sold must be legal, non-offensive, and generally family-friendly.
• Vendors may bring a helper.
Completing this form does not secure space within this event.
Vendors are approved and selected based on a number of factors, including quality of products, nature of materials, like-ness to already approved vendors, etc.
• Vendor space is limited to about 15-20 spaces.
• If applicable, securing a parking space, and relative parking costs are the vendor's responsibility.
• Additional acitvities will take place through the streets, including live music, food, beverages, shopping, and fun.
• Restrooms available on-site.
• Event is rain or shine.
• Vendor fees are non-refundable, regardless of time or circumstance.
• Vendor spaces cannot be leased, subleased, or shared without express approval from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional questions can be answered at: