• Welcome to Welly Collective on Courtenay.
Before filling in your application please take the time to read the following information and ensure you will be able to commit to the requirements of participating in the shop.
Last year the shop was a huge success with great sales and a fantastic reception from the Wellington community. We need to ensure that everyone joining the team is committed to working together to create a supportive space and promoting their own work as well as the shop and/or other creators' work.
We are aware some people will not be able to say yes to some of the following. Rather than immediately excluding yourself please just have a conversation with me before signing up so we have a clear and open understanding right from the beginning.
• Pay your rent as on time, fortnightly or monthly depending on what option you select.(A few spaces will be available to shop keepers who can exchange their rent for a regular day running the shop)
• Ensure every item is clearly labeled and priced and the business name is clear on each item.
• Provide photos of your display if you wish to use your own display?
• Provide clear product photos for social media use?
• Post on social media a minimum of once a month tagging the shop in your content?
* Acknowledge the shop is insured for building damages alone. Individual products aren't covered by our insurance. An independent business insurance is your personal responsibility to cover any damages or loss to your products.
*Acknowledge that any bad language directed at staff or members of the shop can result in being asked to leave immediately.
*Acknowledge there is a two week written notice period when you wish to end your time with us. If at any time we need a vendor to end their time with us we will give them a minimum two week notice period. Notice would be given due to business decisions needing to made.
* Acknowledge that any time there may be a product clash the owners have the right to ask a vendor to remove a clashing item or work with vendors to ensure a similar product has a point of difference to attract a different customer.
*Acknowledge that our policies/procedures may change at any time but will be publicly announced in our stockists group.
Lots of YES answers?? Yay, please fill in the application.