• Applicant must be an Alumni, graduate of Carroll Senior High School (CSHS) prior to 2021.
• Applicant must be registered on carrollalumni.com
• Scholarship award funds will be sent directly to the college/university upon enrollment in the Fall. Students will be required to provide the Carroll Education Foundation (CEF) with a Current Enrollment Verification Certificate from the accredited college/university they are attending. Trade schools are also eligible for Alumni.
• Alumni scholarship award winners will be notified in May.
• Scholarship money must be utilized for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 academic year.
• Money that is not requested by Dec. 31, 2021, will be forfeited.
1. All portions of the application must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
2. Complete application must be submitted online by midnight CST on April 1, 2021.
3. After the application is received, you will receive an email confirmation. This email confirmation must be saved if proof is needed that submission was completed. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation for any reason, it is the applicant's responsibility to contact the Dragon Alumni Network Scholarship Committee prior to the submission deadline. NO submissions will be considered after the deadline out of fairness to all participants.
There are four submission requirements to this application:
1. Brief Essay. Respond to only ONE of the prompts below.
Describe what it means to you to be a Dragon for Life. (max 500 words)
2. Teacher Recommendation. This may be a teacher, instructor, coach, or other adult from whom the student has received instruction. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this is requested, but not required.
3. Other Recommendation. This may be a community member, employer, or other meaningful adult. (not a teacher).
4. Copy of CISD or College Transcript