Applicants and their families are encouraged to be as detailed as possible so that we can evaluate scholarship applicants with the 6 C's:
1) Character (Behavior)
2) Citizenship (Leadership)
3) Communication (Academic Excellence)
4) Critical Thinking (Technology)
5) Collaboration (Athletics)
6) Creativity (Art/Digital Media)
1. Three most recent annual Official Transcripts (Report Cards)2. Birth Certificate3. Admission Test Payment Receipt4. Picture of the Student
1. Three most recent monthly Salary Certificates2. Three most recent Pay Slips3. Proof of Address (Water/Electricity Bill)
If your application is accepted, understand that the scholarship offered to the student is conditional and that to continue receving the same scholarship, the following is required:
a. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to remain eligible for merit/financial aid.
b. Bi-Annual Review: The student is eligible for the scholarship for up to 2 academic years, after which you may re-submit your updated Merit/Financial Aid application to be re-considered.
By signing this application YOU, THE PARENT(S), hereby acknowledge that you have completely read, fully understood, and commit to agree to the terms and conditions above. Please print for your records and retain as verification of your application.