**Please Read Terms Before Proceeding
Please note the following before completing the application-
* Applications will be reviewed beginning March 6th and continue until categories fill. To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* A list of full categories will be posted to our website (Select 'Exhibitor Info' on the top menu/Summer Show)
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans and Craftspeople who create the products they display and sell in their booths. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..).
* No application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted you will be sent payment instructions.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
*We limit this event to the appropriate amount of craftsmen & artisan booths.
* No overnight security: move-in to take place Saturday morning.
* Free WiFi is available.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on site
* Cafe will offer lunch. You will have an option to pre-order and have lunch ready for pick up (or delivered to your booth) at a predetermined time.
* There is very limited electric. We will need to share for charging phones or tablets that are low on battery power.
* Spaces will be marked and a configuration provided ahead of the event.
* You must provide your own tent if not requesting tented space.
* Tables are not provided unless requested.
* Mid- June exhibitors will receive additional information with set-up details and directions.
* Staggered set-up times will be available on the Saturday prior to the show beginning at 7am. Set-up times will be assigned. You will be asked to request a set-up time, while every attempt is made to honor your first choice, we cannot guarantee it.
*Tables and chairs are available for rent please indicate any of these needs on your application. Otherwise, we assume you will bring your own tables and chairs.
*Sorry- carts are not provided- please bring your own. No stairs or ramps to deal with and it is a very easy load in and out.
TERMS and CONDITIONS you must agree to:
1. - We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth.
2- No playing your own music at your booth.
3- All exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before 5pm on Saturday. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
4- All booth renters are to park in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5- Booth space may not be shared.
6- Booth space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
7- A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
8. Your table display must be contained within your own rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each space renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides). Cardboard boxes and containers should not be visible at the booth. Please be mindful of exits.
9. No open flame permitted.
10. Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold.
11. Applicants selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing Strawbery Banke Museum and GNE Events, LLC as loss payees.
12. Specialty Food Booths- ensure your Safe Serve certificate or like documents are at your booth during the show. A health inspector may be scheduled to perform a walk through.
13. As the promoter, Strawbery Banke Museum and Jody Donohue (dba GNE Events, LLC) reserve the right to remove any products from a booth deemed offensive.
14. Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
15. All booth renters are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable tax. Note, however, New Hampshire is tax free- no sales tax!
16. Rental space should be left clean and free of trash post show. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $75.
17. No gum, confetti, popcorn, duct tape, silly string or like is permitted on the field.
18. GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
19. We expect all Exhibitors promote this event to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application below and be sure to submit the required photos.
If accepted you will receive an email notification. Your credit card will be charged on a specified date. Your booth space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received. Final payment due 60 days prior to the event.
The jury process will begin on March 6th. Within 10 days of this date you will be notified via email. We ask all applicants to refrain from contacting us prior to 10 days after application submission. Your initial payment represents a commitment to show. Once accepted, you understand that any exhibitor who fails to appear one hour before show opening forfeits his right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos, please send to:
GNE Events, LLC
677 Dennett St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - email@example.com
DATES TO NOTE:
* March 6th - Application review process begins and will continue until categories fill
* Ten (10) days after acceptance notification- nonrefundable- deposit of $50 (field space) and $65 (tent space) is due to secure your space.