USTA Northern is pleased to offer an equipment grant to organizations using the Red, Orange, Green Tennis programming. Our maximum grant award is $300, which must be matched dollar for dollar by the applicant. Requests will be accepted on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
To take advantage of this offer, your not-for-profit organization must be: An active organizational member of USTA ($35 annual fee).
More info here.
If applicable, registered with USTA as one of the following:
USTA Registered School and/or Kids Tennis Club or National Junior Tennis & Learning (NJTL) Chapter or Community Tennis Association (CTA)
Application & Award Process:
1. Complete this form and email to email@example.com or fax to 952-887-5061.
2. Within 2 weeks, you will be notified of your application status via email.
3. If approved, order your equipment from any of the USTA discount equipment providers (link will be provided with notification).
4. Submit receipts for purchase with grant approval notification to USTA Northern.
5. Receive reimbursement for 50% of your purchase, up to a $300 maximum award.