Q1. Tell us about the member/individual or program/innovation being nominated.
For individuals, what relevant positions, roles or responsibilities do they hold? Do they model positive and supportive attitudes, behaviours and actions?
For programs/innovations, what was the motivation or research which drove it? What were the aims and objectives?
Q2. What has been achieved?
- Have they done something in response to an identified need or problem?
- Have they done something new or different to achieve results?
- Have they had to overcome any challenges to make a difference or achieve success?
- What did it look like (location, duration, resources required etc.)?
- Were there any challenges which needed to be overcome to achieve success?
Q3. What impact has this had, and for whom??
For individuals, have they inspired others to think or to do things differently?
For programs/innovations, how was it evaluated to ensure it achieved its aims and objectives?
Q1. How have they achieved sporting excellence? What were their results at major competitions (e.g. state, national, international)? For athlete awards, have they been part of a representative team and if so, how did they contribute to the success of that team?
Q2. How are they a positive role model, a good sportsman and/or an ambassador for Surf Life Saving? How do they contribute to broader lifesaving activities and engage with other members (including juniors)?
Q1. Provide an overview of the incident, considering some of the following:
a) Skills and Resources Application
b) Environmental Conditions
c) Potential Outcome
Once submitted, a copy of this nomination will be sent to SLSNT. A copy will also be sent to the person making the nomination and the person nominated for the Award.