Hair Removal, Massage, Facial and Body Treatment Policies:
Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Your scheduled session is set aside for you. lull does not double book appointments
• Your appointment will be canceled if you are more than 15 minutes late (cancellation fee will apply).
• 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session
• You will have a consultation with your therapist to discuss your session
• I understand that my therapist or I may end the session at any time for any reason
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
I understand that lull therapists do not diagnose illness, disease, any physical or mental disorder, nor do they prescribe medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, or perform joint mobilization.
I acknowledge that hair removal and skincare is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive hair removal and skincare at lull Boutique Spa and understand that I am not recieving "Permanent Hair Removal".
I also undersand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my lull therapist so they can adjust.
I have stated my pertinent medical conditions, and will update the therapist of any changes in my health status.
I understand that my failure to do so may post a threat to my health and/physical well being and I hold harmless lull Ltd and my therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.