Terms and Conditions - Events
1. All bookings are subject to availability and strictly on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
2. The event organiser reserves the right to refuse a booking, especially on the occasion of receiving more than one booking from similar businesses. Your booking is not confirmed until you have received an invoice.
3. Payment is required in full on booking. This is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. An invoice will be issued once the booking form has been received if a stall space is available.
4. The organisers will promote the event in the local press and wider community and online but can offer no guarantee regarding the numbers of visitors to the event on the day.
5. Exhibitors / sponsors agree that their company name and logo or photograph may be used for promotional purposes for this and subsequent events.
6. Location within the event will be determined by the event organisers and spaces will be clearly marked. Set up can begin 90 minutes before the event opens. Those who do not show up at all will not be entitled to a refund.
7. To maintain a professional atmosphere, and out of respect for your fellow stallholders, kindly do not begin to dismantle your stall until the end of the event.
8. Please bring your own display and merchandising equipment, e.g. shelving, clothes rails, leaflets, etc. Please do not attach anything to the venue walls. Tablecloths will not be provided . It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to display their business details. Please ensure that all your items are clearly labelled/priced for second hand stalls.
9. Please ensure that children under 6 are either not present or under adult supervision when exhibitors are setting up / clearing away.
10. Any damage caused to equipment provided by the venue will be the responsibility of the individual exhibitor. Similarly exhibitors will be responsible for providing their own Public Liability Insurance to cover death, personal injury, theft or damage. The event organisers will not be held responsible for any death, injury, damage, theft or loss occurring at the event. Exhibitors must also comply with all relevant legislation, including Health and Safety and the Sales of Goods Act. Exhibitors must submit a copy of their certificate of Public Liability Insurance/Food Hygiene Certificate to the event organisers.
11. If for some reason the event organiser decides to cancel the event, the organiser will repay money received for exhibition space / advertising, but will not be responsible for any money lost due to additional merchandising cost or a space will be made available at a future event. This is not applicable when cancellation is due to extraordinary circumstances outside of the organiser's control.
12. The simplest place to load is in the basement car park of the Arc/Cattle Market, which is near the lift to the front door of the Apex. You will then need to move your car to one of the long stay car parks. There is all day parking opposite the fire station (St Andrew's Street Car Park) and in the multistorey car park by the cinema, as well as Ram Meadow car park (opposite Abbey Gardens side entrance). The car park next to Waitrose is free on Sundays (Robert Boby Way). Exhibitors are responsible for their vehicles and The Hive accepts no liability for penalties incurred regarding parking within the town.
13. Outdoor stalls must comply with the ARC regulations for loading and unloading, and may only bring vehicles on site during the set hours stipulated, and must be chaperoned onto their pitch site. Site rules will be given in full to outdoor stallholders on receipt of their booking form.