Thank you for your interest in our shows.
Please read the following before completing the application-
* Applications will be reviewed as received and continue until categories fill. To keep the shows interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* A list of full categories will be posted to our website (Select 'Exhibitor Info' on the top menu/Fall Shows)
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans and Craftspeople who create the products they display and sell in their booths. Only top quality, well-made items may be sold.
* The is no application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted you will be sent payment instructions.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information.
Please be sure to provide us with your current email address.
*We limit the number of booths for each event ~ 70 booths for Sturbridge.
STURBRIDGE, MA VENUE INFO:
* The Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center on Cedar Lake is located at 366 Main Street in Sturbridge, Mass conven
(Formerly 'The American Artisan Craft Show')
* Sturbridge is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts. It is home to Old Sturbridge Village located on Rte 20. Central Massachusetts figures prominently in America’s past, and today it offers some of the most interesting family activities in New England.
* Sturbridge is a decidedly white-collar town, with fully 86.60% of the workforce employed in white-collar jobs, well above the national average. Overall, Sturbridge is a town of professionals, sales and office workers, and managers.
* A block of hotel rooms at Conference Center will be reserved at a discounted rate for Friday and Saturday evening for show weekend.
* All booths will be located in one large ballroom which is located on the ground level. The space is situated on a rug surface. All booths will have pipe & drape curtains behind them (8' tall) and on each side.
* No gum, confetti, popcorn, duct tape, silly string or like is permitted in the ballroom. Signs may not be hung on walls- please keep all items contained within your booth space.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* Porters will be available to assist with load in and out. *
Each Exhibitor will be required to submit a $10 town tax fee. (This is part of your Booth fee). GNE will submit on your behalf.
TERMS and CONDITIONS you must agree to:
1. - We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth.
2- No playing your own music at your booth.
3- All exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before 3pm on Sunday. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
4- All booth renters are to park in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Free overnight parking is offered for dry-RV/van/cars, etc. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future shows. Plenty of on-site parking free of charge to all booth renters and customers.
5- Booth space may not be shared.
6- A 5’ x 10' space is a 10' x10' booth divided down the middle (5' is the frontage). See application for additional space offerings and pricing.
7- Booth space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
8- A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
9. Your booth display must be contained within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each booth renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides). Cardboard boxes and containers should not be visible at the booth. They may be stored off the track against the wall during the show. Please be mindful of exits.
10. No open flame permitted.
11. All booths and items must be removed from the venue within 6 hours of the show closing.
12. Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold.
13. Applicants selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing the venue as the loss payee and GNE Events, LLC (677 Dennett St, Portsmouth, NH).
14. Specialty Food Booths- ensure your Safe Serve certificate or like documents are at your booth during the show. A health inspector will be scheduled to perform a walk through the first day of the show.
15. The venue's management, Jody Donohue and GNE Events, LLC (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserve the right to remove any products from a booth deemed offensive.
16. Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
17. All booth renters are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable tax. Massachusetts imposes a tax which you are required to register with the state and remit the required tax.
18. Booth areas should be left clean and free of trash post show. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $75.
19. GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application on the following pages.
If accepted you will be notified via email. Your credit card will be charged on a specified date for a $150 non-refundable deposit. Your booth space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received. Final payment due 60 days prior to show date.
The jury process takes place weekly and within 10 days of your submission you will be notified via email. We ask all applicants to refrain from contacting us prior to 10 days after application submission. Your initial payment represents a commitment to show. Once accepted, you understand that any exhibitor who fails to appear two hours (2) before show opening forfeits his right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL your application & photos to:
GNE Events, LLC
677 Dennett St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
DATES TO NOTE:
Ten (10) days after acceptance notification- nonrefundable deposit is due to secure space
Sixty (60) days prior to the show date final payments are due. Booth space will be released if payment in full is not received after 5 days tardy.
Friday prior to show weekend- pipe & drape and setup begins
Saturday of show weekend- move in begins and show opens to the public at 10am.
Shows run Saturday 10am - 4pm & Sunday 10am - 3pm
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows-
FACEBOOK -The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org