1) Exhibitors agree to abide by all rules established by fair organizers, all applicable laws, and all regulations specified by the venue.
2) Exhibitors agree to display merchandise for the entirety of the event, and those breaking down booths ahead of the established closing time of the fair may not be invited to exhibit at future events.
3) Exhibitors agree to abide by accepted professional standards of ethics. Organizers reserve sole discretion in such matters, and those found to be in violation of these standards may not be invited to exhibit at future events.
4) Exhibitors are responsible for their property at all times. Organizers accept no responsibility for loss, damage, or theft of property.
5) Organizers reserve the right to reject any exhibitor for any reason, in which case any monies paid will be refunded in full.
6) Exhibitors agree to collect sales tax on all applicable sales. Tax rates will be specified in exhibitors' informational packets, to be distributed at the event.
7) RABA will make reasonable efforts for the security of exhibitors' goods and personnel safety. The venue will be secured and access limited while closed to the public. Ultimate responsibility for merchandise and personnel still remains with the exhibitor.