The person/organization requesting the use of Church facilities hereby absolves the church, its pastors, leadership, members, or people of any liability for personal injury to any individual resulting from the use of the church facilities and agrees to be responsible for any property damage that results during the use of the facilities. Please report any damage to the church office promptly.
The group or individual using the facility is responsible for set up, clean up, and return to normal set up of the facility.
We understand that we are not using the churches sound equipment which includes anything on or off the stage.
1. Collect all garbage into bags and bring it out to the garbage cans..
2. Wipe off tables. If food or drink is involved, wipe all tables clean using a mild soap and water solution.
3. Return all tables, chairs, easels, and other equipment to their proper places after your event. Return all rooms used to their normal set up.
4. If using the kitchen, please wash and dry all dishes used and return them to the correct cupboard. Take all extra food and beverage with you unless specific plans for usage have been made. Wipe counters and leave kitchen clean and ready for the next use.
5. Sweep floors and mop as needed. Report any damage to equipment or property promptly to the office.
6. Remove any items put up on the walls or set out in connection with your event.
7. Please take home all food and beverage items. We have limited space to store these in our one refrigerator.