2020 will see the return of Open Trial Days for the Gold Coast Cyclones across all age groups:
Trial Days will be held on Sunday, March 29th and Sunday April 5th and to be elligible for selection into a Gold Coast Cyclones Team, you must...
1. Be available for the Trial Days
2. Be fully committed to the Cyclones Program
3. Be available for all training, camps, pre-tournament games and any other activities the Cyclones coaches organise for each team.
4. Be available to compete at the Tournament in June/July holidays
5. Have a positive attitude and a willingness to listen, learn and succeed.
The tournament for U12's development, U13's, U14's and U16's is held at Toowoomba in the June / July school holidays. The U15's and U17's do not compete in the tournament at Toowoomba but do compete at different tournaments and games organised by the Cyclones Management.
The trial days are Open to ALL registered players of all Gold Coast Clubs so this is a great opportunity for your child to participate in, and try out for, the Gold Coast Representative Team. The Gold Coast has one team of 23 players in each age group. More information will be provided regarding tournaments and games to the successful players.
Please complete the form below to express your intention to Trial for the Gold Coast Cyclones in 2020!