By completing and submitting this form, the rider and/or their legal guardian agrees and understands the following:
• The Rider can take part in the riding activities involved in the RDA programme.
• Relevant medical and educational information supplied will be used for the purpose of establishing an individual RDA programme and goals.
• The Rider's individual riding programme and goals will be regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure the Rider's goals are being achieved.
• Any information held relating to the Rider will be relevant to the safety, planning and monitoring of the riding programme, and that all such information will be regarded as confidential, with storage and use only in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
• The health and safety of all involved in RDA has the highest priority.
• The programme (including any necessary physical handling of the Rider) will be under careful supervision, following NZRDA guidelines and Operational Certificate, but that no liability will be accepted by NZRDA, the RDA Group or any of the people involved or concerned.
• In addition to following NZRDA guidelines and Operational Certificate, an RDA Group person will be assigned by the RDA person in charge to act "in loco parentis" where required (the degree of care that could be expected from a reasonably careful and prudent parent) including obtaining medical assistance for the Rider if the person in charge considers it necessary. In all such cases, the caregiver will be contacted as soon as possible.
• The RDA programme is goal-based and the programme will end when the Rider's agreed goals have been achieved, or at an earlier time at the RDA Group's sole discretion.