COVID 19 Waiver and Assumption of Risk
To the Members and people who use are going to be using the Aish Building located at 9550 E Belleview Ave, Greenwood Village, CO, including all of its facilities, or joining any of the Aish, and/or joint Aish and NCSY, in-person programming.
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Southeast Center for Judaism, Inc. d/b/a Aish of The Rockies is taking extra precautions with the care the building and facilities to enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment including working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
(CDC) Symptoms of COVID-19 might include:
Fever. Fatigue. Dry Cough. Difficulty Breathing. Muscle aching. Loss of taste and/or smell.
(The above list is not exclusive and if any doubt as to your health status, please consult with a medical provider of your own choice)
In consideration of the use of the Aish Building, or joining any of the Aish and/or joint Aish and NCSY in-person programs whether at the Aish building or any other location, it is agreed:
1. I, herein after called the acknowledging Party, understand the above symptoms, and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
2. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
3. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
4. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
5. I agree and affirm that I will thoroughly wash my hands before and after entering and leaving the Aish Building.
6. I understand, covenant and agree that Aish of the Rockies and NCSY, it employees, officers, directors and/or members cannot be held liable for any potential or actual exposure to the COVID-19 virus and I assume all risk of any type associated with the use of the Aish Building and/or of any facilities, and with joining any in-person programming at any location. I understand there is a constant present and active risk that I or who ever else uses the Aish Building or joins an in-person program at any location, may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus and I voluntarily assume this risk, covenant and agree not to sue and/or to enforce a judgment against Aish of the Rockies and/or NCSY voluntary waiving any and all claims. In reliance to the covenants and agreements, Aish of the Rockies will allow you the use of the Aish Building and/or its facilities and to join in-person programming at any location, in accordance with its rules, regulations, and schedules. No other person my use the Aish Building or join in-person programming at any location except acknowledging party
7. I agree to each statement above and fully and completely assume any and all risks of any and all types during my use of the Aish Building and/or participation at in-person programming in any location. This agreement will stay in full force and effect until withdrawn by Aish of Rockies. This agreement is binding on the acknowledging Party, his/her heirs, assigns and succors according to the laws of the State of Colorado.
8. Members or Users in using the Aish Building and its facilities and participants in Aish and joint Aish and NCSY in-person programming do hereby covenant and agree to indemnify to the greatest extent allowed by law and will forever defend any claims made by any party for claimed injuries, damages or any kind of loss for COVID 19 made against Aish of Rockies, NCSY, their Rabbis, officers, directors, members, employees or independent contractors that provide services to Aish of the Rockies and/or NCSY because of the use of the Aish Building and/or participation in in-person programming by the Acknowledging Party Member or User.